Saturday, November 20, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update

Note: I made a soup a few days ago, which I will post about, but for now this is just a NaNo update to motivate myself to actually write. I will also make sure to post Narnia party pictures eventually. =) They are coming!

It is November 20th, and my word count is roughly 34,000. My goal for tonight is 37k. The finish line approaches. :) Hopefully I'll finally be able to make it to a write-in tomorrow, and it will (again hopefully) be quite successful.

As I am currently stuck in an alternate dimension resulting in boringness (lame, right? I mean you can do anything in an alternate dimension. The laws of physics are in the palm of your hand!--sort of), my dear friend Lamb gave me some ideas to push my story forward before they all sit around and start arguing for thousands of words until inspiration hits. So bring on reversed directions and lots of rain. When in doubt? Make things explode or rain. :)

Timed Writings:

5 Minutes: 203
5 Minutes: 212
5 Minutes: 249
5 Minutes: 264
5 Minutes: 205
5 Minutes: 254

10 Minutes: 459

2 comments:

MangyCat said...

Great job! *cheers you on*

Anonymous said...

Another good thing to do when in doubt is to kill someone off... ; )

-Jeanette